In this article, we’ll show you How To Connect Brother Printer To WiFi? Following that, we’ll walk you through setting up a wireless connection between your Brother printer and your Windows or Mac computer. You must connect your Brother Printer and computer to the same Wi-Fi network in order for them to work wirelessly.
As a result, we’ll go over how to do it in the following part. One of the most important aspects of business activities at the workplace is the wireless printer configuration. Doing it the right way ensures that your printing equipment is available for official purposes and whenever you need it.
How To Connect Brother Printer To WiFi?
First, write down your wifi access point or router’s SSID (network name) and password (network key). Utilize a USB cable to connect the printer to the PC. To activate wifi on your printer, press and hold the (wifi) button for one second. The blue (wifi) indicator begins to blink every three seconds.
It’s a good idea to write down the settings and critical information linked to your WPS network on a piece of paper before proceeding with the steps to Connect Brother Printer To WiFi.
Next, save all of the information you’ve jotted down because it might come in handy later. The network name and network key details are the two most crucial items to remember.
This crucial piece of information can be found on the rear of the router or in the paperwork, such as your Brother printer’s invoice. You’re now ready to set up your Wireless Printer Brother after finding the settings for your wireless router. The various techniques for Connecting A Brother Printer To WiFi are listed below.
Before we begin the process of connecting a printer to the internet, there are a few things to look into:
- First, determine the name of your Wi-Fi network.
- Sometimes, locate your Wi-Fi network key (also called a Password).
- Write down your Wi-Fi router’s SSID and password someplace safe because you’ll need them later.
Steps For Connecting A Brother Printer To The Internet
Are you trying to figure out How To Connect A Brother Printer To WiFi? It doesn’t require much work, so don’t be concerned. To entire the work, you only need to go after a few essential steps.
- Look at the access point or wireless router’s side or base. Now go over the documentation in detail. On the rear of the access point and wireless router, you’ll most likely locate the necessary information linked to the network name and password key.
- The following step is to set up your Brother printer. To do so, look for the power wire and plug it into your Brother printer keeps going Offline. To set it on, plug it into an electrical socket.
- On the computer’s control panel, press the menu button.
- Next, select the connection using the back and forward buttons.
- Select WLAN using the navigation keys (horizontal keys) and then hit OK.
- Next, tap the up and down (arrow buttons) to select the settings menu, and then hit OK when finished.
- On another screen, you’ll be prompted to enable WLAN. Select yes to begin the WLAN wireless setup.
- A list of possible networks inside your device’s range will appear. Using the descending (arrow keys) keys, select your chosen network from the list. Once you’ve nominated your ideal network, tick OK.
- After that, depending on what type of authentication technique you’ve set up, you’ll need to take action. You can use either an open standard authentication mechanism or a network key authentication method. If the verification system requires a network key to unlock the profile, input the key and press OK, then press yes to accept the changes. Continue to the following step if the authentication mechanism you put up is an open system.
- The system will begin the process of attaching to the wireless network you have selected. A notification stating that the machine has successfully connected to the selected wireless network will show on the screen. In addition, if the procedure to connect to your chosen Wi-Fi wireless network fails, you will get the message brother printer is not connected to WiFi.
Network Key For Brother Printer
The network key is your password. To connect your printer to the Network, you must input this password. Your router should have this information. The network key can be found under Security, Encryption Key, or Password on the router’s label.
Brother Printer Won’t Connect To Wifi
Make sure the wireless network interface is turned on in your Brother printer’s “Network” menu by selecting “WLAN.” Activate the “Setup Wizard” (Also under the WLAN menu). The printer will return a list of accessible networks (list of SSIDs). Choose your preferred Network and, if necessary, input the network key (password).
How To Use Brother Printer Wifi?
Your Brother device should be connected to the power cord and connected to an electrical outlet. Tap the machine’s control panel’s Menu button. To choose Network, press the Up or Down arrow keys, then click OK. Select WLAN using the Up or Down arrow keys, then hit OK.
Read more: Brother Printer Offline Windows 10?
Advantages of Connecting Brother Printer to WiFi
Connecting your Brother Printer to WiFi brings numerous benefits:
- Convenience: Print from any device connected to the same WiFi network without the need for cables.
- Flexibility: Place your printer anywhere within the WiFi range, giving you more options for office or home setup.
- Multi-Device Printing: Connect multiple devices to the same printer, allowing seamless printing from various sources.
- Mobile Printing: Print directly from your smartphone or tablet, even when you’re away from your computer.
- Remote Printing: Use Brother’s mobile app to print documents and photos from anywhere in the world.
This in-depth article on How To Connect Brother Printer To WiFi? May be helpful in resolving your printer issues. You have successfully connected your Brother Printer to WiFi, giving you the freedom to print wirelessly from various devices. Embrace the convenience and flexibility that this wireless connection offers. If you ever encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to refer back to this My Brother Printer Offline to perfect Guide. You can contact us via chat or our toll-free hotline if you require any additional printer offline fix assistance.